Aug 9, 2019
Passive income is not necessarily the "retire on the beach and make money while you sleep" fantasy that many of us think of. However, with some ingenuity and perseverance, practical passive income can become reality. Here are some ideas.Listen to "E15: 12 Modern Passive Income Ideas" on Spreaker.
12 Modern Passive Income Ideas
- Define passive income
- Not tied to a desk
- Set your own terms
- Flexible work < 40 hours a week
- Low-maintenance and works without constant effort
- Ideas filtered out:
- Inconsequential tactics like credit card rewards, cash back, etc.
- Common tools like real estate, money markets or stock market
- High barrier to entry (software)
- Network marketing
- Membership community
- Online course
- Retail arbitrage
- Grow and sell a service business
- Sell digital products (reports, ebooks, etc.)
- A high-traffic blog or podcast with sponsors
- Sell photos online (Shutterstock)
- Merch by Amazon
- Grow pot in your garage
- Subcontract a Service Business
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to stay informed when new insights are released (such as podcast episodes and articles).