Services & Pricing
You're a solo/small business owner in professional services. You're excited to grow and build your business but you're a little bit scattered due to juggling so much. You want to get more organized with money but you haven't yet made the time because you're so focused on your business growth and serving clients.
Things are a little messy right now. You sometimes mix business and personal money. Maybe you think of your business as a bank account. You keep meaning to get around to investing but you're not sure where to start.
You are open to help and you like the idea of having someone to pay attention to your money. You would love to have someone "own" the stuff like:
- Learning to invest and plan for financial independence
- Tax planning and staying compliant with the IRS
- Understanding how to pay yourself correctly and consistently
- Learning to properly segment your business as an asset and gain mental freedom from your business
- Turning your business into passive income or selling it someday
- Having a business mentor who has been there before
And ultimately, defining your reason for building wealth and having a plan to get there.
We Handle the Stuff You Don't Get Around To
Our best clients are busy people who don't get around to managing their money. We're here to help. We act as your personal money coach to provide advice, support, and accountability so you can focus on your life and business without that nagging feeling that you should be paying more attention. We pay attention for you.
- Budgeting and cash-flow planning
- Adopting FinTech
- Retirement planning
- College planning
- Career coaching
- Business mentoring & consulting
- Operational money organization
- Tax planning
- Launching/growing business
- Debt elimination
- Insurance planning and protection
- Buying and/or selling a business
- Lifestyle goals and planning
- Giving & philanthropy
- Relating with money
The scope and structure of this engagement includes:
$300 One-time Planning Fee* + Annual Investment Management Fee (billed quarterly directly from investments)
Transparent, all-inclusive pricing.
*Waived for those with annual household income under $50,000.
|Assets Under Management||Annual Fee|
|Up to $250,000||1.00%|
|$250,001 - $500,000||0.90%|
|$500,001 - $1,000,000||0.80%|
|$1,000,001 - $3,000,000||0.50%|
|$3,000,001 & above||0.45%|