E26: A Crash Course in Real Estate Investing (with Dan O'Brien)
Oct 23, 2019
Investing in real estate can be a good investment for some. However, if you've never done it before it can be intimidating. How do you get started? What kind of returns can you expect? Do you have to be a skilled remodeler to be successful? We discuss all this and more with real estate expert, Dan O'Brien.Listen to "E26: A Crash Course in Real Estate Investing (with Dan O'Brien)" on Spreaker.
A Crash Course in Real Estate Investing
- Why own real estate?
- What are the ways people use real estate as an investment (flipping vs. rental)?
- What kind of returns can I expect?
- Flipping vs. rental?
- How liquid is my investment in real estate?
- How risky is real estate as an investment?
- Do you have to be a handyman?
- How much time does real estate investing take?
- What do you look for in an investment property?
- What is your opinion on investing in tiny houses?
- How do I find good investment opportunities?
- What’s your opinion on investing in properties close to you vs long-distance?
Intro/outtro music credit: eccentric - I Can Show You [Argofox Release] by Argofox