E54: Navigating Family, Work, and Productivity in the Pandemic (with Matthew Brennan)
May 13, 2020
Professional journalist and copywriter Matthew Brennan joins us today to have a conversation about balancing work, life, and productivity in the pandemic.
Navigating Family, Work, and Productivity in the Pandemic
Guest: Matthew Brennan
Business: Matthew L. Brennan Copywriting
Bio: Matthew Brennan is a Chicago-area copywriter and journalist. He works with small and medium-sized businesses and specializes in website content, blogging, landing pages, and other marketing content. Matt’s journalism has appeared in Huffpost Parents, the Good Men Project, the Chicago Sun-Times, and numerous other websites and publications. He is also the author of Write Right – Sell Now and his most recent book, The Virus and Us: A Letter from Father to Son in the Midst of the Pandemic.
- What are you reading right now?
- What does home/work life look like for you right now?
- How has your productivity changed?
- How has your income been affected?
- How are you finding ways to adapt and thrive in this new environment?
- What does “wealth” mean to you?
Intro/outtro music credit: eccentric - I Can Show You [Argofox Release] by Argofox