E82: Answers To All Your Mortgage Questions (with Brittany Green)
Dec 2, 2020
You've got home mortgage questions? We've got answers. We chat with Brittany Green from Tucker Mortgage to cover all those questions that you've been wondering about when it comes to getting a mortgage.Listen to "E82: Answers To All Your Mortgage Questions (with Brittany Green)" on Spreaker.
Guest: Brittany Green
Business: Tucker Mortgage
Bio: Originally from Lafayette, Indiana where she earned a degree in Criminal Justice, Brittany moved to Indianapolis in 2011 to further a career in Loss Prevention. When she became a mother to a baby boy in 2016, her career path changed. She started working part-time as a Front Desk Coordinator for F.C. Tucker Company. Within four years she became a Senior Loan Officer with Tucker Mortgage helping buyers throughout the state of Indiana obtain a home loan. Now, Brittany is the proud mother of two young, amazing boys. They enjoy having fun, being outdoors, and having their own dance parties.
Answers To All Your Mortgage Questions (with Brittany Green)
- Brittany's background
- Difference between a pre-qualification vs pre-approval
- What is incorporated in a mortgage payment (PITI - principal, interest, taxes, insurance) and HOA
- What down payment should be used: 3%, 3.5%, 5%, 10%, or 20%? What is helpful for each one.
- How do you get a mortgage with no credit score (manual underwriting)?
- Advice for self-employed people or irregular income?
- Do you recommend paying mortgage off early? Balance with investing for retirement?
- What does "wealth" mean to you?
Intro/outtro music credit: eccentric - I Can Show You [Argofox Release] by Argofox